THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF GOD
1. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2. You shall not make yourself any graven image,
or any likeness of anything that is in the heavens above,
or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under
the earth. You shall not bow down yourself to them or serve them,
for I the Lord your God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and
fourth generation of those who hate Me,
but showing mercy and steadfast love to a thousand generations
of those who love Me and keep My commandments.
3. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain;
for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day to keep it holy.
Six days you shall labor and do all your work,
but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God;
in it you shall not do any work, you, or your son, your daughter,
your manservant, your maid-servant, your domestic animals,
or the sojourner within your gates. For in six days the Lord made
heavens and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day.
That is why the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5. Honor your father and mother,
that your days may be long in the land the Lord your God gives you.
6. You shall not commit murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not witness falsely against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house, your neighbor's wife,
or his manservant, or his maidservant, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.